Update long overdue. I’m happy to see that Maya is having a great last semester. So I guess this post will be some yin to that yang.
I’m a senior! (Again). I have officially begun my last year of undergrad, which is super exciting and terrifying. For this semester I am taking 15 credits, which is not the most I’ve ever taken, but it certainly is the busiest I’ve ever been. The bad? All 5 classes are super work-intensive and demanding. I don’t have a single “breather” class. The good? Next semester (the last one!) should be fairly easy by comparison (phew — at least there was some OK planning on my behalf there).
I am taking:
- A computer science elective – Networks
- Another CS elective – Computational Sustainability (say whaat? More on that later!)
- A CS core course – Operating Systems
- General physics (yes, as in I took all my labs but I was missing some science credits – yay me)
- Tech intro to film production… I finished the IFDM program, but I still have to take a 100-level course because I was missing an elective
Don’t get me wrong. I’m actually enjoying all of my classes (even the 100-level ones!) It’s just a bit overwhelming. OH and I’m also working roughly 15 hours a week. I am getting through it all slowly but surely. And hey, we’re already a quarter of the way through!
Hope everybody is alive and well in this new semester. Let me know how you’re doing!
I’ll be sure to be back in touch soon.