Instead of writing my New Years resolutions in a journal where I could bury them away, never to be looked at again, I am writing them here in the hopes that for once in my life I actually hold myself accountable for the resolutions brought on by the new year.
- Procrastinate less
- Cook more (The ‘Chef’s Table’ series on Netflix really inspired me, check it out if you haven’t already)
- Drink more water
- Move out of your parents when you get back from Croatia
- Take the internship in D.C.
- Take a math class (I am very bad at math and have been avoiding the subject since 10th grade)
- Learn how to golf (This was on my list last year)
- Watch less T.V. (Number 1 and number 8 correlate)
- Be less uptight/serious (I really need to work on this)
- Last and most important… work on your languages
Now back to watching T.V. ;p happy new years everyone!